Monday, August 10, 2020

It's Almost Like a Friday Night at the WWE

Here we have four pairs of wrestlers on the AMG mats in the 1980s.  I don't have IDs on all of them, so if you can fill in a blank or two I would appreciate it.  Thanks. 


First up is Mike Meyers, one of my favorite blonds who posed for AMG and Old Reliable.  Mike was a big beefy model with a very impressive package.  He developed a reputation of being a little wild.  Sadly, I don't know have a name for his opponent.  Too bad, I would love to see more of this handsome lad. 





OK, the guy on the right looks vaguely familiar, but I can't put a name to him.  His strawberry blond opponent is yet another I would love to see more of. 





I've always said AMG wrestling matches were often more like foreplay than actual wrestling -- especially when the models popped boners.  Here's two unknowns on the mats in the 1980s and one of the them looks like he's enjoying the experience. 




Finally, we have Toni Hayward (black) and Gary Owens.  The catalog spells it Tony and as far as I can tell, this is the only work he or Gary did at AMG. 




No comments:

Post a Comment