Monday, April 12, 2021

Another John Manning?!?!?!

Checking my archive for this site, I find I have never posted this photo of John Manning.  It is one of the first full nudes John did for AMG, although he did pose naked for Bruce of LA, Dave Martin and others. 

The blurb gives us some background information on John -- although I'm skeptical about John being a paratrooper.  More importantly, we get the Subjective Character Analysis symbols to tell us even more.  According to the codes, John was married but had sex with guys for money.  He was an active top and very "enthusiastic".  One of the symbols tells us John was very well hung.  (Really? I didn't notice.) 



3 comments:

  1. My 2 cents. I read he was married up to 6 times, and had several children. I recall he nay have died around 2002. He had 2 brothers, Jim and Joe. I have seen a posing strap photo of all three. Jim I have seen naked - he's a close match with his uncut baby maker. I read that all 3 had a propensity for being in jail one, two or all three at a time. Jim died around 1999.

    ReplyDelete