Sunday, July 5, 2020

Classic Posers Part 2 of 2

Our second part of this post has more handsome lads from the posing pouch era at AMG. And a few of my favorites. 

                                                                                                                                                  
This guy gets five stars in my book, but he's not from the posing pouch era.  As I was preparing this post I realized this is Steve Jeffers.  Thanks to follower the_cham_cham, who gave me a name for this guy way back in March.  I never responded and I have no excuse.  Let's blame COVID 19. 


Ricklane says this is Sam Hunter.  He's right. 


For those who like a little fur. 


This one looks a little older than most AMG models.  Ron O'Brien.  Thanks Rick! 


Now this one checks off a few boxes for me. I especially like the fact he's wearing the same pouch Jack Conant wore in many of his AMG photos.   Brian says this is Brian Verhey. 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for a new photo of Steve Jeffers for my collection! The older fellow with the nice rear has me stumped for a name. I have acquired several photos of him lately, and would love to put a name to a face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blind is Sam Hunter and the guy showing his nice behind us Ron O'brien

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oi vey! I realise now you meant 'blond' not 'blind'! This is the blond Sam Hunter, who has posed with Keith Stephan.

      Delete
  3. And the last photo - wearing Jack Conant's posing pouch - is Bob Verhey.

    ReplyDelete