Sunday, March 24, 2019

Escape of the Captive

The full cast of the AMG film Escape of the Captive.  Unfortunately, AMG did not provide a full cast list for this one.  So let me take a stab at it.  That's Bill Gelzon on the right with the flower in his hair.  The two captives (yes, there were two) are Don Wiseman (blond guy, next to Bill) and Hank Hurlbut (second from the left).  The smiling guy in the center is Eddie James.  And someday before I die, I hope to get a name for the guy on the left.  

Well...I can die now.  Cambria tells us the guy on the left is Ted Szobo.  See notes below.  


4 comments:

  1. The smiling guy in the centre is Chris Andrews aka Ed/Eddie/Edward James. Can't help with the guy on the left (he's too obscured).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guy on the far left is TED SZOBO. I am Positive and have a Photo of the cast with name banners. TED SZOBO even has the same flower and arm band on as he does in the photo here.!

      Delete
  2. The Guy on the far left is TED SZOBO and the Guy in the Middle is EDDIE JAMES. I have a photo where the entire cast is identified by a Names Banner they hold up. Bob Mizer used a Drama Coach to help with Escape of the Captive.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Blond Guy second from the RIGHT is DON WISEMAN. That is the name he used in the Film Banner for Escape of the Captive. I have the photo to prove that if you let me know how to send to you?

    ReplyDelete