Monday, April 27, 2020

Boner Time!

Another photo of Barry Hoffman and Willie Amstel from their spanking session for AMG, circa 1987. Willie was about 22 years old at the time. Barry was pushing forty. 

This one came pretty damn close to actual sex...or at least heavy foreplay. As I said in an earlier post, Willie looked very pleased to be paired with Big Barry and it showed in his willingness to take whatever Barry gave him. This turned out to be a huge turn-on for Mr. Hoffman who got rock hard in no time and stayed that way throughout the match. 


2 comments:

  1. Wish I had had a chance to wrestle Barry. I'd have loved to feel his hard meat up against me. Or in my mouth. Or up inside me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Expilciet, provocerend en wellustig foto van de kwispelende tong van Willie, alsof Hoffman met zijn keihard fallus op het punt saat Willie's reet te penetreren. Ze hadden een intense seksuele chemie. (")

    ReplyDelete