Saturday, May 4, 2019

Two Favorites on the Mat

Freddie Orlando (mustache) and Lone Wolf Bronson get to know each other on the AMG mats, circa 1983. 

Freddie was one of the five Orlando brothers who were photographed by AMG (and others) in the 1970s and 1980s. IMO, he was the hottest of the five. But Freddie had his demons and was eventually banned from the AMG lot.  

What happened to Lone Wolf is almost hard to believe. I recently ordered a book that tells the story of his sad and tragic decline -- made even worse by being falsely accused. 



6 comments:

  1. Love this shot with his peter and sack hanging so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the top pic it looks like Lone Wolf'penis is starting to harden. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is reAlly strange what happened to Lone Wolf. Just bizarre. Wrongfully convicted. 17 years in prison. Gets cleared then dies in a construction accident. Too weird.
    Of course when I first read he was cleared I wanted to find him only to find out he had passed. Such a waste.
    Yeah I love the photos of him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was downright tragic and almost unbelievable. Thanks for writing.

      Delete
    2. I keep looking Into the story and only found out today there is An HBO documentary about it, Mind Over Murder. Haven't watched it yet. It's fairly new. In some ways I know I look Into it to see pictures of Lone Wolf Older.

      Delete
    3. Thank you. I was not aware HBO did this. Now I've got to see it.

      Delete