Sunday, October 27, 2019

More Shower Duos

A few more photos of guys sharing the shower space at AMG.  I know there's a few of you who really enjoy this series.  More to come! 



-------------------

First up we have two guys who look like they're enjoying the camaraderie.  I vaguely recognize the guy on the left.  I think his name was something like "Calhoon".  




-------------

Oh Oh.  Someone dropped the soap! 


-------------

I suspect the guy on the left came up from Camp Pendleton to earn a little cash.  He looks like a big fella with some fine Marine Ass! 


--------------

Jerry Sullivan (right) shares the shower with some handsome lad I don't recognize. 



----------------

Three photos of six guys with some lovely Mounds of Joy. 





That's all folks!  Tell us your favorite. 






2 comments:

  1. Well, the first guy looks a bit like Sam Calhoun (aka Tug Wilson). In my collection he doesn't appear have the "Mom" tattoo, so maybe it's not him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alle sind favoriten mit diesem schonen gesass.
    Baderzimmertraume. (vvs)

    ReplyDelete