Thursday, November 14, 2019

Found Something (Updated)

Yesterday I posted a photo of the Kiser brothers with their "dates" for the evening.  The dates were a couple of guys dressed as girls.  I didn't recognize either of them in their frilly outfits, nor could I identify the film.  

Here's a photo of the Kiser brothers in the shower with (I think are) the two "girls" from that film.  That's Bob Kiser on the right and his brother Joe is directly behind him.  The guy on the far left is Doug Bauman who did a few films, including another one with Joe.  The guy in the back looks a little like Lynn "Lil Bear" Hitchcock, but I'm not that sure.  Not yet.  

Update: Thanks to cham_cham we have a name for the partially obscured model in the back.  That's Jim Stafford and now I can identify the film.  The film was called Freshman's Initiation released in 1966. 


1 comment: