Monday, November 18, 2019

Joe Cyr (Part 2 of 6)

The photo that identified Joe for me was the first photo in this series.  It's from a film he did with Lynn "Lil Bear" Hitchcock titled Lil Bear's Hero.  As a card-carrying member of the Lil Bear fan club, I knew I would find more photos from this film.  And here they are...


In this first photo he's called Joe Ed Cyr, but all other references dropped the middle name.  I never saw this film, but now that I've seen these photos I wish I had.  I may have to surrender my Lil Bear fan club membership card until I do.  



--------------------


In the cuteness department few could top Lil Bear in my book.  I have no idea what plot there was in this film -- if there was one -- but apparently Lil Bear plays the Indian Brave and Joe is his hero.

IMO Lil Bear's best asset was his smooth bubble butt.  But take a gander at Joe's cheeks in these two photos.  Two solid mounds of muscle!  They're the only photos I have of Joe showing his fine Man Ass and I will be working hard to find more.  



No comments:

Post a Comment