Thursday, January 2, 2020

This is Larry Adams!

A blog I like to visit (Vintage Muscle Men) often posts some AMG photos that bring back memories.  (And the curator of that site is a real nice guy.)  Recently he posted a photo of the guy in this photo, but he couldn't identify him.  Through the comments section I gave his name as Larry Harris, but I knew almost immediately that wasn't his name.  

After some thorough research (Hello Google!) I confirmed I had misnamed this guy.  AMG called him Larry Adams and he did only one film.  Below is one of the photos from that filming session where Larry poses and does some calisthenics on the AMG rooftop.  Although the clip is only a few minutes long, you can see why this guy was burned into my memory. 

The film is fun to watch.  Larry has a nice chubber going the whole time and a big smile, too.  He clearly enjoyed Mizer's attentions and showing us his lean, tight body.  Best part?  Larry turns his back to the camera, bends over and spreads his legs (and buns) while looking directly into the lens between his lean legs.  Fans of low hangers will not be disappointed. 

Visit Vintage Muscle Men at this link:  http://www.vintagemusclemen.com/

And if you want to see Larry in motion click this link:  https://vimeo.com/86802911




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words, James! I visit this site every day, btw.

    ReplyDelete