Sunday, June 28, 2020

Cherokee NAKED!

I've had this photo in my collection for a long time.  I thought it was Everett Lee Jackson (aka Cherokee) but the fact this model is nude made me lose some of my confidence.  See...I've never seen ELJ naked in any of the work he did with numerous photographers.  However, in one of the Physique Pictorial issues Mizer said ELJ did a film naked but it was stolen.  Well this might be the evidence that such a film did exist.  

One more thing.  For a while I thought this could be Juan Semblante who looked amazingly like ELJ; however, Juan had a large scar on his abs that looked like the result of an appendectomy. 


3 comments:

  1. It's Cherokee. He did nude work, including frontal, for Pat Milo, among others. Some of the Juan Semblante pics are, in fact, Cherokee. There is a photo by Kris of Chicago, with Cherokee in a leather jacket. You can see the scar. That pics looks like he was older, so appendix scar came later in his modeling years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have half a dozen Cherokee boner pics in my collection but only one is attributed to Bruce and another to Milo - no appendectomy scar so I assume these were early in his career - quality is very good so I'm guessing these were "private stock" during the early days - I also have a set which certainly looks like him in sexual situation with another male model - the picture quality looks very amateurish - I have pics attributed to Champion, Bruce, Falcon, Lyle Frisby, Milo, Kris and AMG - he certainly made the rounds -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherokee or Everett Lee Jackson.. I s one othe sexiest studs to come out of the posing strap era. So handsome, great physique, and his dick is perfection Jes a hot One!!

    ReplyDelete