Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Nameless Beauty

My fellow blogger over at Vintage Muscle Men posted the top photo of this unknown model by Douglas of Detroit.  The second photo in this post is the only other photo of I have ever seen of this guy.  

Both photos have appeared on many sites over the years, but I never got a name for this exceptional model.  It seems a shame that such a model is doomed to obscurity on the Internet box.  Surely someone can tell us his name.  

P.S. Look closely at his right foot in both photos.  I don't even want to guess what happened there, but I'm sure there's a story.  Maybe this will stir someone's memories. 



3 comments:

  1. Wow, I hadn't even noticed his foot. Hopefully someone will know his name,but so far none of the very knowledgeable viewers who routinely help with such matters has commented on either of our blogs. I was hoping you might know him!

    ReplyDelete