Thursday, August 20, 2020

Fun With Jim & Ken

Here's a nice set of photos showcasing two handsome men from the early full nude days at AMG.  On the left is Kenneth Shreves (aka Mr. Sweet & Sour) and the stud on the right is Jim Alvey.  This is from the AMG film Shreves & Alvey released in 1968.  There's no wrestling in this one.  They guys work out together and show off their muscles for the camera lens.  

If you look closely at Ken's chest you can make out the two tattoos over his nipples.  One says "Sweet", the other says "Sour".  (Hence, my nickname for him.)  He stood around five feet ten inches and hit the scales at 150 lbs. 

I know Jim did a few other films for AMG including a not so memorable match with Lee Hayes.  I have no stats on my favorite of these two models, but he appears to be a few inches taller than Ken.  



















2 comments:

  1. The guys in the 6th photo (where one is lying face-down) is not Ken Shreves and Jim Alvey. The tattoos in this case are (I believe) "Scotch" and "Soda".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good catch. That photo got into the post because of that tattoo. I have photos of two models with strange tattoos over the nipples and apparently it's easy for me to confuse the two. :)

    ReplyDelete