Friday, August 28, 2020

Hoods & Sailors

A while back I posted the first photo in this series of photos.  I didn't recognize any of the guys but I thought it might be from a film.  After some research I think I found the answer.  These photos are from the AMG film Hoods & the Sailors that was scheduled to be released in 1969 -- a couple years after it was filmed.  But 1969 was the year AMG went full nude and many of the late 1960s posing pouch films never got released.  I suspect this is one of them. 












2 comments:

  1. The Bob Carter who was in "Hoods & the Sailors" was a different Bob Carter than the one who wrestled Don Matney. The Bob Carter who wrestled Don Matney in the 1965 AMG film "Carter & Matney" had no Tattoos. The Bob Carter in "Hoods & the Sailors" had a large NAVY Tattoo on his upper arm and his face was totally different. Obviously Bob Mizer got a real NAVY Sailor for a film with Sailors in it. It was just a weird coincidence that both of these one time only models had the same name and appeared circa 1965 at AMG.

    ReplyDelete