Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Big Norm

One of my favorite AMG one-day-only models Is Norman Moore from Norfolk, Virginia.  I've posted photos of this stud in the past, so today I will tell you some things I've learned (or deduced) since that first post.  

I originally stated he was 27 years old but, in a promo for his only AMG film, Mizer said he was 22 years old and was born in 1938.  I'll do the math for you.  That one day visit to AMG took place in 1960/61.  Although we weren't told, I always figured Norman was a marine.  There's the obvious haircut and it makes sense when you wonder how a young lad from Virginia wound up in LA.  Also, in an earlier posting, a follower weighed in on those white socks.  He said they were popular with marines stationed in post-war Japan.  OK, that fits.  

At 6ft 3in tall carrying 210 lbs I'm sure Norman turned a few heads.  The AMG squiggly lines (codes) found in the last photo of this post (from PP Vol 13 No 1 Aug 1963) tell us Norman was a typical man who was open to receiving oral (for a price) and was somewhat lacking in the physical manhood department.  That same post, on the opposite page, has a promo for Norman's only film Mummy and the Dancer.  His costar was the ill-tempered Ron Taylor who played the dancer while Big Norm played the mummy.  The film was released shortly after that issue of PP.  

I think I've found all that's out there on the Internet for Mr. Moore.  I'm sad to say there is no more of Moore.  (Pardon the pun.). Of course, if anyone has more on Moore (Last time, I promise.) please contact me.








4 comments:

  1. Very interesting post, and I love the idea of researching the "one off" models. You'd make a good detective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doing the research is fun. It's like solving a mystery. 🤔

      Delete
  2. Your knowledge of these guys is incredible and so interesting. Thank you so much for sharing not only the photos but the background. I think I think Big Norm looks delicious. From the bulge in his pouch I think his dick looks kind of average but you can't judge a soft dick by it's cover. He does appear to have nice sized balls. I'm wondering just how much of a dirty old man was Mizer? Did he tie those laces on Big Norm's legs? Did he get a little touchy feely, maybe lean in too close to see if he could sniff Norm's balls?

    ReplyDelete