Saturday, November 5, 2022

Sam O'Hara

Brian E. correctly identified the post I labeled "Freckles* from a few days ago.  The model's name is Sam O'Hara.  Brian also sent me several more photos of Sam, including the two below. 

That's Sam holding a gun to Tony Martin (identified here as Tony Morton) in the first photo.  I think it's from a movie and I suspect it's from AMG.  Maybe not.  Mizer let other photographers and film makers use his studio, so it could be someone else.  I know I had this and other photos from this session.  That practically see-through pouch that Sam is wearing made this photo session very memorable for me.  And now it's another mystery I will try to solve.  The second photo shows Sam and Tony with some guy who looks pretty in pink.  

If you can name the film in the first photo, please comment below.  




No comments:

Post a Comment