Thursday, February 15, 2024

Classic AMG Models

Here are six photos from what I like to call the classic era of AMG.  I don't have names for any of the models, but that may be rectified today.  I think all six of these guys are good looking models and it's great Mizer caught them in their prime. 

P.S. I recognize the model in the last photo (6) and his name may come to me in a minute.  I think it's from AMG, but I have a little doubt.  

1

Photoplay says this is Johnny Jolcyn. 



2


3
Guido says this is Jack Pennock. 


4


5
Milan Milcic.  Thanks Brian! 


6
Pat Burnham by WPG.  Thanks to Cambria! 


9 comments:

  1. James Number 6 is Pat Burnham by Western Photography Guild in Denver Colorado.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vakker fysikk portretter av ulike menn.
    Mizers ulike fotostudio styler godt presentert.
    *OsloSson

    ReplyDelete
  3. #4 is HARRY NORDLING who posed for Bob Mizer at AMG in 1954 and can be found in AMG Catalogue YM7 from December 1954. There was also a handwritten note from Bob Mizer that said that his first name was HENRY so I can not be sure which is correct. HARRY NORDLING is what is on the Catalogue.

    ReplyDelete