Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Cage & Morgan

Paul Cage (left) and Del Morgan at AMG.  I don't think this is from a movie.  In fact, I don't think Paul did any movies for Mizer. 

Based on that diaphanous pouch Del is wearing, I can date this photo to around 1968.  Mizer used this type of material for his pouches just prior to the start of the full nude era at AMG.  

Photos of Del have appeared on this blog almost from its inception.  Prior to this blog I had never heard of him.  This is now my eighth post containing a photo of Del.  He's grown on me over the years.  

Some stats on Del: 19 years old, 5ft 10in, 160 lbs.  Del grew up on a farm in Iowa.  




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for these photos, James. I particularly like the 2nd one. There's an intimacy in Paul's expression and the way his hand is placed on Del's neck that belies the ostensibly uber-masculine wrestling scenario.

    ReplyDelete