Thursday, April 18, 2024

Into the Unknowns

Today's posts will all be AMG photos I recently found on an Internet auction site.  Specifically, these are photos of models I have not been able to identify.  The timeframe for these photos appears to be in the mid to late 1960s -- just prior to when AMG had the models go au natural or fully nude. 

If you have a name for any of the models, please leave a comment.  Thank you! 

First up are two models crouching and facing a wall.  Brian says they are Link Ramon and his longtime companion, Johnny Yuma.  Good catch, Brian! 



2 comments:

  1. With that wavy blond hair I immediately thought Johnny Yuma and then that would most likely make his companion Link Ramon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! I just assumed I didn't know the blond (as usual) and didn't look further. You are correct! It's definitely Link & Johnny. Thanks!!!

      Delete