Monday, May 27, 2024

Alan Tatum 1/4

A while back I posted photos of this model with the wrong name.  Cambria informed me of the error and got help from the Bob Mizer Foundation to confirm the correct name.  Brian also confirmed the name and sent me 187 photos of this model.  (That number is an estimate.)  

Meet Alan Tatum, 21 years old from Tulsa, OK with 190lbs on a six foot frame.  Reading the blurb in the first photo makes me want to find photos of Deuse Hathcock -- if for no other reason than the name.  Someone page Brian. 

In no particular order, here are my new photos of Alan. 




This one is my favorite.  He has that FAFO look. 

OK.  My second favorite. 


I like the pose. 




8 comments:

  1. James, who decided if the cock was skinned back or left over the gland? I noticed this male was photographed both ways. In fact, in the first shot, I thought he was circked. Then I saw the one with his cock head covered, and upon enlarging the pictures, I realised he just had it skinned back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. James, do you remember what name you gave him earlier? I must have relabelled my files to match and now can't remeber what you called him. Like you, if I don't hve the name, I'm screwed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may come to me later today. Perhaps we'll hear from Brian or Cambria.

      Delete
    2. The wrong name was Bob Sheedy. PS I have 3 definite photos of Deuse Hathcock (and one that is labelled as such, but I have my doubts - the model's face is pretty much totally obscured by a monkey!). I'll send all of them to you and you can see what I mean.

      Delete
  3. Thanks, Brian, for the name Bob Sheedy. Was there ever really a Bob Sheedy and does anyone have any photos of him?
    James, I have what looks like a magazine page with three photos of Deuse Hathcock, none very good but will send it to you.

    ReplyDelete