Tuesday, July 23, 2024

New Finds

Recently there has been an avalanche of AMG photos put up for sale on that well-known auction site.  What surprises me is how many of the models are complete strangers to me.  Often I can say an AMG model may look familiar.  Maybe I know the name of another model they worked with, or the name of a film he did and that helps with me an ID.   Well, not with this seller.  

Today we have these two fine looking gentlemen. 

Guido says this is Dick Fried (left) and Dick Dean.  Thanks! 




4 comments:

  1. These are Dick Fried (left) and Dick Dean - photos in the PP Vol 8 No 2 - so here we are around the year 1958.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I also have found this ebay seller. Unfortunately he didn't ship to Germany. So I spare a lot of money ...

    ReplyDelete