A collection of classic male physique photos from the 20th century with an emphasis on the thousands of men who posed for Athletic Model Guild (AMG).
That looks like Bob Kiser on the right and I think I've posted photos of his shower mate. I'm drawing a blank, though.
That's Ron Collette.
The Shower Mate on the LEFT is Rick Cule. I am sending you photos. The Tattoo makes the ID.
Actually it's Ron Collette. Rick Cule did a film with him and that helped me confirm. Thanks!
You are correct. Sorry I mixed them up it is Ron Collette with that Tattoo.
No probs!
Collette und Kiser warten derauff, wer in Mizers Bad den ersten Schritt macht. :)(vvs)
My money's on Kiser. 😋
The Shower Mate on the LEFT is Rick Cule. I am sending you photos. The Tattoo makes the ID.
ReplyDeleteActually it's Ron Collette. Rick Cule did a film with him and that helped me confirm. Thanks!
DeleteYou are correct. Sorry I mixed them up it is Ron Collette with that Tattoo.
ReplyDeleteNo probs!
DeleteCollette und Kiser warten derauff, wer in Mizers Bad den ersten Schritt macht. :)
ReplyDelete(vvs)
My money's on Kiser. 😋
Delete