The boys of the beach and their 1950 Mercury. Lincoln used the same body for their standard cars with a more plush interior, more options, different grill and channeled headlamps. -Rj
The 1950 Mercury is the only way you would really know that this is a Vintage Photo. The 4 Men without the Car in their various shorts/ Bathing suits would fit right in to a 2024 Ocean beach scene.
I just noticed the suit the third guy from the left is wearing. The one that has vents on the side. I've seen them on vintage guys several times. I wonder if you could find them today.
The boys of the beach and their 1950 Mercury.
ReplyDeleteLincoln used the same body for their standard cars with a more plush interior, more options, different grill and channeled headlamps. -Rj
I think the interior was bigger than the living room in my first apartment. 😊
DeleteThe 1950 Mercury is the only way you would really know that this is a Vintage Photo. The 4 Men without the Car in their various shorts/ Bathing suits would fit right in to a 2024 Ocean beach scene.
ReplyDeleteI just noticed the suit the third guy from the left is wearing. The one that has vents on the side. I've seen them on vintage guys several times. I wonder if you could find them today.
DeleteThey are kind of timeless.
Delete