Friday, November 15, 2024

Duo

I think the guy on the right is Sherwood Forrester (aka, Jerry Dixon).  Guido or Photoplay may think differently, though. 

Brian says that's Jerry Stevens on the left.  



6 comments:

  1. James: It is Sherwood Forrester aka Jerry Dixon on the RIGHT. It is AMG Image XJ6-AO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and Jerry Stevens on the left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I agree: Sherwood Forrester on the right and Bob (or Jerry) Stevens on the left.
    But when Jerry Dixon posed (with Jerry Stevens) on the AMG roof top, he had some body hair on him - which I miss in this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You already have posts of Jerry Dixon and Bob Stevens (not called Jerry Stevens there)..... I believe Bob Carol is also an AKA for the guy on the left.
    https://menfrombackthen.blogspot.com/search/label/Bob%20Stevens

    I think Guido is implying that this duo is Stevens/Forrester if you compare them, I think you'll agree that Dixon and Forrester are not the same.

    And just to keep us on our toes Bob Stevens I think went by Bob Carol as I mentioned (I haven't personally seen him listed as Jerry but if others have references then I wouldn't be surprised...) Mizer made it interesting for us, for sure!

    ReplyDelete