A collection of classic male physique photos from the 20th century with an emphasis on the thousands of men who posed for Athletic Model Guild (AMG).
Name - according to the Grecian Guild model directory: John Orvis
Great! Yeah, I missed that tat.
Nice one Guido! I didn't know him and have just acquired 4 photos of this fellow. Yes, I see him in the Grecian Studio Q17 catalogue on page 20. One of my 4 photos is the full version of that catalogue entry. Happy days!
And yes: it is the same mo0del in both photos. It's the same tattoo on his arm
Name - according to the Grecian Guild model directory: John Orvis
ReplyDeleteGreat! Yeah, I missed that tat.
DeleteNice one Guido! I didn't know him and have just acquired 4 photos of this fellow. Yes, I see him in the Grecian Studio Q17 catalogue on page 20. One of my 4 photos is the full version of that catalogue entry. Happy days!
DeleteAnd yes: it is the same mo0del in both photos. It's the same tattoo on his arm
ReplyDelete