Thursday, November 7, 2024

Helping Hand

Harold Gillespie (left) and Forrester Millard.  The photo is attributed to AMG and this is now my third AMG photo with a fully exposed Mr. Millard. 



3 comments:

  1. Forrester Wayne Dorlac was his real name. He was born in New Mexico and raised in Missouri. As a young teen he moved to Los Angeles with his family during WW2. He met Bob Mizer at Muscle Beach in the 1940s. Forrest did 15 more photoshoots for Mizer over the course of 14 years and posed for numerous other magazines and photographers as well. In 1960 Forrest retired from modeling and left LA. He moved to Washington and met a woman and got married. He did an Interview with Dennis Bell of the BMF in 2009 and was happy to learn that he was loved by many fans. He passed away 2 years later at age 81 in Washington State.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have around 20 fully exposed photos of Forrester (I realised I had a couple of duplicates while counting them!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS I version I have of the photo you posted here is of a slightly better quality. Let me know if you'd like a copy, and any (or all) of the other fully exposed photos I have.

      Delete