Monday, November 18, 2019

Joe Cyr (Page 5 of 6)

Now this set of photos featuring Joe really set me off on a tirade!  

My first thought when I found these photos was "Great! I've got another ID name card with Joe's name on it!"  Not so fast.  By then I knew Joe Cyr was the guy on the left. I also knew the cutey in the uniform is Jim Halverson.  So why is Jim pointing to Joe's name?  I have no clue.  Maybe it was Bob Mizer's way of driving me crazy fifty-five years after he made this film. 

Exactly which film these photos were promoting was a mystery to me and this was the first time I had seen any photos of the cute blond, Al Beauchene.  In the second photo of this post Al is wearing a dress.  I can't say why, but I knew this would help me find the film I was looking for.  

I'll spare you the suspense.  After an extensive search in several brochures, pamphlets and Physique Pictorial issues I found a film called "Sissy & the Convict".  But get this!  It listed the cast as Cyr Beauchene and Jim Halverson.  Who the f**k is Cyr Beauchene?  Oh...I see what happened.  Just another "mistake" to make it more difficult for your host to get the facts.  





-------------------------

Now let's take a look at the shower photos from this film with Big Joe and Al.  (I guess Jim had a pressing engagement.)


Joe and Al smile as the water starts to fall on them.  They look so happy to be sharing this moment. 




Joe moves in a little closer and gives Al a serious (and sultry) look.  Al holds his breath. 



Joe looks deeply into Al's eyes while he reaches up and adjusts the shower faucet.  Al is thinking "Maybe I can adjust your faucet, Joe?" 




Al gives Joe a foot bath, heavy on the soap.  Joe hold Al head to get his attention and asks "Al...while you're down there, could you do me a favor?" 




1 comment: