Thursday, November 7, 2019

More Shower Shots!

Once again a small collection of guys conserving water in the AMG shower. 


First up are two unknowns (to me) and I would like to put names to those lovely buns.  The one on the right looks like a very tall drink of water. 




Two photos of a handsome trio.  The one on the right looks vaguely familiar and I would love to find more photos of the guy on the left.  That ass is amazing! 
Click to embiggen. 


------------

Blackie Preston gives a helping hand to Danny Miller.  Blackie had a thick ass and I know a few of you who are just fine with that.  Mizer told us Blackie spent a lot of time sitting on bars stools.  So there's that. 


-------

Lee Siler (sometimes, Silver) washes Bill Newman's back.  Bill looks a little reluctant turning his back to Big Lee. 



---------


Robby Robinson (left) and Hal Price.  Bear lovers rejoice! 









5 comments:

  1. A fabulous set with much to enjoy. I am not sure I would describe the two hairy guys as "bears" though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually hesitated before I used that word. Now I wish I didn't. Thanks for writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Robinson/Price shots are following a film they did together called Bothersome Buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mizers erotisches badezimmer mit feinem gesass. (vvs)

    ReplyDelete