Thursday, November 26, 2020

Another Mystery

Here are three photos that have me a little stumped. I think they are from the AMG film Mummy and the Graverobbers released in 1965; however, there appears to be too many models in these photos.  

Allow me to explain:  That's definitely Bill Murray standing second from the left.  And I'm fairly certain the guy who's second from the right is David Loeber.  Bill and David played graverobbers who find a mummy in that lovely sarcophagus behind them.  In the last photo of this series we get a look at the "mummy" inside the coffin.  I'm 90% sure that's Bob Elrdidge.  

Here's the mystery.  I have no idea who the two guys are playing bookends in these photos.  They were never listed in any promo AMG had from this movie.  (I've seen at least two promos.)  Does anyone recognize them?  Were they uncredited "extras"? 





No comments:

Post a Comment