Monday, August 21, 2023

Rassle!

Kelly "Kermit" Dean and Eddie Perez did a boatload of wrestling videos at AMG starting in the late 1980s.  Here they are at Old Reliable where they continued to find opponents. 

I have no stats on Kelly.  I would say he was of average height and weight.  Eddie was only 5ft 3 inches tall and weighed roughly 120lbs naked.  Regardless of his size, Eddie was one helluva wrestler.  Watching him take on much larger opponents made him one of my favorites.  

Both guys had a reputation for popping wood at the drop of a hat.  On and off the mats.  I do recall watching this match and it was no surprise to me when Eddie wiped the floor with Kelly's cute butt.  I don't recall who popped a boner first.  😋



1 comment:

  1. This photo is more blurry and out of focus than usual for OR.

    ReplyDelete